Sony Xperia E Dual
After Sony split with Ericsson they began dealing with brand-new line of devices. These gadgets had more success compared to previous generations and in 2012 they released couple of entrance degree and inexpensive devices. These Android powered gadgets had a rate that was similar with attribute phones yet offered better possibilities. Among the most up to date additions to their lineup is the Sony Xperia E Dual which comes with a double SIM opportunity and a budget plan friendly rate.
The Xperia E and Xperia E twin have similar internals, with the added SIM slot the only distinctive equipment difference. However, that very same SIM slot is probably just what prevented Sony from delivering the Xperia E dual with Jelly Bean, like its single-SIM twin. Ice Cream Sandwich is still a remarkably experienced system filled with nice features, but it already has 2 successors, so it does come as a slight frustration for us.
Still, corners were always visiting be cut when we chat a smartphone with this sort of rate. And the Xperia E dual still has plenty going all out so the absence of Jelly Bean is not something that needs to make you dislike it altogether. Permit’s take a deeper look the all the attributes it needs to offer.
- Dual-SIM (dual stand-by).
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE and dual-band UMTS help.
- 7.2 Mbps HSDPA and 5.76 Mbps HSUPA.
- 3.5″ 256K-color capacitive TFT touchscreen of HVGA resolution (320 x 480).
- Android OS v4.0.4 Gelato Sandwich.
- 1 GHz Cortex-A5 CPU, Adreno 200 GPU, Qualcomm MSM7227A chipset.
- 512 MB of RAM.
- 2GB of user-accessible built-in storage (4GB total amount).
- microSD slot (32GB assisted).
- 3.15 MP fixed-focus video camera, geo-tagging.
- VGA video clip @ 30fps.
- Wi-Fi b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot.
- GPS with A-GPS.
- Accelerometer and closeness sensing unit.
- Requirement 3.5 mm audio jack.
- Stereo FM radio with RDS.
- microUSB harbor (billing) and stereo Bluetooth v2.1.
- User-accessible battery, Li-Ion 1530 mAh.
- Feeble chipset.
- Poor display high quality.
- Fixed-focus cam with bad picture top quality, No LED flash.
- No front-facing camera.
- Mediocre audio output.
The Sony Xperia E dual deals quite the feature package deal for such a conservative rate factor. It’s a very well constructed dual-SIM mobile phone from a tier-one producer that is powered by the actually practical Android Ice Cream Sandwich.
ICS is no longer the best Android around, but it provides you essentially every little thing you could need for your daily program. It has abundant multimedia performance that acquires even much better with Sony’s home-baked photo gallery and media players, while its personalization alternatives are still much much better compared to any kind of non-Android tool available.
Users search for:
- new cell phones 2014
- upcoming cell phones 2014
- sony xperia 2014
- xperia 2014
- Upcoming phones 2013-2014
- new phones 2013-2014
- xperia e dual
- upcoming dual sim phone in india 2014
- xperia upcoming phones 2014