Sony Xperia V
We are anticipating to see all the front runners in this year to be delivered with a big 5 inch screens that will certainly offer resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. This will be a hard time for various other mobile phone however we are pretty sure that Sony Xperia V and similar will have their place available since there are still lots of individuals that are not about to offer huge quantities of cash for flagships.
We do not see why a phone with dual-core Krait and an LTE connection should not appreciate life in the midrange. OK, the top midrange – however the Xperia V isn’t quickly caught off-guard. Obviously, folks are not as effortlessly impressed today as, state, a year ago. Yet, a choose few phones are willing to supply 1080p videos and 13MP stills, while putting an HD touchscreen at your fingertips.
And there’s additional to the Xperia V compared to that. It’s more long lasting compared to your average smartphone without appearing like an army bot. You should’ve figured it by now, what we have here is a dirt and waterproof Xperia T with 4G connectivity and a tad smaller display. Oh, well they had to see to it the wetsuit would still match the user.
- Quad-band GSM / GPRS/EDGE assistance.
- 3G with 42.2 Mbps HSDPA and 5.76 Mbps HSUPA.
- LTE Cat3 DL 100 Mbps UL FIFTY Mbps.
- 4.3″ 16M-color capacitive LED-backlit Reality LCD touchscreen of 720p resolution (720 x 1280 pixels) with Sony Mobile BRAVIA engine 2; Scratch-resistant glass.
- Android OS v4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean appearing.
- IP57 approved for dirt and water resistance, around 1 meter immersion for 30 mins.
- Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait CPU, 1 GB RAM, Adreno 225 GPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8960 chipset.
- 13 MP autofocus camera with LED flash and geotagging, Superior Auto mode.
- 1080p video clip recording @ 30fps with continuous autofocus and stereo sound.
- VGA front-facing camera.
- Wi-Fi a/b/g / n with DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct and hotspot.
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS.
- 8GB of built-in storage, microSD card slot.
- microUSB port with MHL and USB-host help.
- Stereo Bluetooth v4.0.
- Specification 3.5 mm audio jack.
- Stereo FM radio with RDS.
- Voice dialing.
- Deep Facebook integration.
- PlayStation Certified, access to the PS Shop.
- Accelerometer and distance sensing unit.
- NFC connectivity.
- No JellyBean at launch.
- Relatively modest battery capacity.
- Video tape-recording fails to excite.
- No equipment shutter important.
- Comes across as overpriced.
The one point that doesn’t assist Sony look particularly excellent is the tardy landing of the latest software program. The Xperia V is still to get Jelly Grain – and it will likely be JB 4.1. There have been reports of Sony pushing back the Xperia V’s launch on particular markets to put the most recent software program in. That makes good sense however is maybe component of the factor for the limited supply, that’s been keeping costs fairly high.
A bit of a vicious cycle there, not as well helpful for Sony, yet with any luck not for long. With any luck, the Xperia V must be acquiring the Jelly Bean therapy as early as February.
We’re undoubtedly assessing the Xperia V each time when the eyes of the Sony faithful are set in other places. It’s been a year given that the Eastern went solo and, although they’ve blown hot and cool so far, they appear to have located their speed. With a few full-HD five-inchers, Sony is ahead of some of their leading competitors. Okay for a year’s work.
And exactly what regarding the Xperia V? Long story short, it is the water-proof variation of the soon-to-be-ex-flagship and it will probably interest rate individuals that have an usage for an IP57-certified phone and that would not spend beyond your means on a mobile phone, advanced five-inch full-HD touchscreen or not.
Users search for:
- phones for 2014
- new cellphones for 2014
- mobile phones coming soon 2014
- new sony phone 2014
- sony new phone 2014
- sony xperia v USB插槽損害
- sony xperia phones 2014
- sony xperia phone 2014
- sony new mobile phone 2014
- sony 2014 phone